Monday 27 August 2007

Another gap day.

Digg this

It cannot have failed to come to your attention that, of late, I have had quite a few 'days off'.

I am not, as I am sure you know, merely missing out entries. Rather I am missing exits. Normally I have a weight losing visit to Ivor at least once a day, often 3 or 4 times. This week I have missed 3 days where I just have not needed to go.

I am also getting heavier again. On Saturday I swam a quarter mile or so out to sea, made my way the 4 or 5 groynes along to the headland and ran back. Because I had been swimming I was topless and I could not only feel, but actually see my massive manarries swinging in the late summer sun. Moobs are NEVER attractive and I weigh 194lbs. I do hope this is a big one as this dieting seems to have returned a short term gain (I think that everyone would agree that 30lbs in 2 months is a good record) and then levelled off somewhat.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

Hmm. 192.2lbs is still too fat.

*goes off to comfort eat*

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that makes up for yesterday's abstinence I guess? I weigh 194.9lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

And now I weigh 192.7lbs and I have to go and edit the placenta post comments.

No comments: