Saturday 4 August 2007

Early morning poos

Digg this

I woke up this morning feeling rough. The middle daughter has tonsillitis, so I have been up all night feeding her Calpol and Nurofen.

Then, to top that, a farm in Guildford has foot and mouth, which is about as bad a piece of news as I can imagine for my father, who runs a firm in the dairy industry.

I weigh 190lbs, but I am struggling to care today.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

189.3lbs. The baby is screaming, the middle child is very unwell and Jim is moaning because she wants me to take the eldest to B&Q to get some glass to put a window in the spare(?) bedroom.

Bollocks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A return visit sees further weight loss. This time I am at a starting point of 189.9, just below my ideal (or at least target) weight.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

188.1lbs - that's a 1.8lb poo, which isn't too shoddy.

Also, the girls' sunflowers are huge, so there is much to be grateful for.

No comments: