Tuesday 28 August 2007

Selling myself down the river.

Digg this

Well, the canal anyway. I've had a splendid weekend. On Saturday I took the girls down the canal in DAN'S MUM to a spot I frequent and was presently joined by Matthewparker and the ever lovely Ace. After a splendid picnic we went off to the Warren, where we swam and sat on the beach with chips and a fire until late o'clock.

On Sunday I took the girls down the canal in DAN'S MUM to a spot I frequent and was joined by my in-laws of both the parent and sister variety. After a splendid picnic we returned home and I relaxed.

Yesterday I took the girls down the canal in DAN'S MUM to the double locks, a different spot which I frequent, with Fricky and Jane who we have not seen since our wedding, yet who seem to have changed not one iota in the interim years.

Today I am not going to go out in DAN'S MUM. Instead I am taking the children camping. The middle one is ill, but I don't see how, in this weather, being ill in a tent is going to be a whole heap different to being ill in a house, so we're off to Old Man's field for a spot of star gazing and a fried breakfast.

Now, I know you don't really care, so I'll just update you on my poo and be done with it. I weigh 192.8lbs. Hmm, that's not too bad.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

189.6lbs - first time I have been under weight for quite some time - I like this rowing lark!

Anyway, I must be off up into the loft to dig out tents and associated camping paraphernalia. Have a nice week! I must make sure I pack the scales...

No comments: