Wednesday 5 December 2007

Bloody parking tickets.

Digg this

Yesterday was poo. I got a parking ticket - there's no point worrying, my permit had run out (not at the END of December as I had thought) and I got a ticket. I do have a permit for the purpose, but I was too busty worrying about the burned baby and forgot to put it in the window of the car and it cost me a fine for Christmas.

Such is life.

I weigh 191.6lbs

================
I am having a poo
================

I weigh 189.8lbs.

Tomo, on the other hand, weighs fifteen and a half stone, which is far too heavy for a space hopper.

The result of which is a sore bum for Tomo and a broken space hopper.

Which, of course, ended with Rowan running around with fake breasts.



I weigh 196.8lbs

================
I am having a poo
================

I weigh 193.4lbs

The best eCard I have got so far this Christmas is this offering from Specialized. I heartily recommend it.

No comments: