Wednesday 2 January 2008

Moving house

Digg this

I weigh 193.2lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 190.6lbs.

Today I am spending my bank holiday moving house for my daughter's friend's mother. I don't want to do this as I had only one day's holiday over the Christmas period, but it seems that I am a sucker for helping people.

I weigh 195.4lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 193.8lbs

I am not going to go into it, but I am not going to rush to help people move again.

I now have to build a window in the spare room (which is about to become the eldest child's bedroom ready for my uncle to come and sort out some papering for me tomorrow. I wish I'd done that this morning, at least I'll be grateful.

In the mean time, look at this wine, which describes itself as poo.

No comments: