Sunday 6 January 2008

Scene of debauchery.

Digg this

No poo yesterday, I built a tiled shelf around bath and put in a window sill in the bathroom, and daubed a couple of coats of paint on the walls in the new bedroom.

The show is broken at the stop cock, so I have had to struggle on with the water leaking, which is no fun at all.

I have had a lot of guests for dinner though, and I do like people, they keep me sane. We had a pheasant pie, which was superb (thank you Jim) and then Jim got ill and had to be taken to hospital, although it's not serious and some anti-biotics will cure her.

I weigh 189.4lbs

==================
I am having a poo
==================

I weigh 186.2lbs - that's a nice healthy 3.2 pounder. I wonder if MacDonald would sell it by the quarter?

Either way, I have come downstairs this morning to a scene of abject debauchery. There is an unconscious body on the floor, glasses strewn across the room and more crisp packets than I can reasonably expect to fit into a single bin liner.

I feel young!

No comments: